It is once again time for the PanPastel Challenge and this week, its called: "Dark and Mysterious"..
My first thought was a halloween themed card, but as its now after halloween I figured i needed something else.. I found this one really hard, as I love colour ,but I really love the way the card turned out. Its so different from my usual style, and truth be told, I love a challenge...
So here is the end result:
What I did:
- Take a card blanK in cream and cover with Raw umber PanPastel.
- Distress the edges with a sanding block.
- Stamp the music sheet stamp on a plain piece of white paper and distress with the Raw umber PanPastel, once again sanding the edges.
- Add the music paper to the card.
- Overlay a piece of mesh on the card and cut to size.
- Stamp out your chosen image using versamark stamp pad, and cover with black PanPastel.
- Add image to the card.
- Stamp out the sentiment stamp and also cover with black PanPastel. Sand the edges and add to the card.
- Last add the photo corners and draw the fake stitches with a white pen.
What I used:
- Cream card blank
- Black and Raw Umber PanPastel
- Car, Music and sentiment stamp
- Photo corners, glitterglue and white pen
I hope you all come and join in at the PanPastel Challenge, the winner will get a £5 voucher to yourcreativitystore.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and THANK YOU for any comments.