Its time for crafty bloggers network challenge 2 This week, the challenge is: Pink, Purple & Green...
Now i LOOOOOVE pink but purple?? nope not for me. I only have one paper pad that has purple in it, so it was naturel that that was the one i pulled out to make this card. I then decided to pull out my new LOTV stamps and this is what i came up with in the end.
What I did:
- Cover a card blank with pink mirri card leaving a wee edge of the card blank visible. Do the same with the purple dottet paper.
- Cut 2 strips of PP and sand the edges and add to the card at different angels.
- Stamp and colour in your chosen image, add a bit of glitterglue and leave to dry.
- Once dry, mount onto pink mirri card and add to the card.
- Add a circular sentiment..
- Card Blank
- Pink mirri card
- "Spring Burst" paper pack from Papermania
- LOTV stamp couloured with Promarkers
- Round sentiment, glitterglue and sanding block.
A very simple and easy card to do, but i do love it. Hope you all like it too, and THANK YOU for all comments. Hope to see you all at the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge. (link above)
Hugs to you all, Marleen xxx