Time for the next PanPastel Challenge. This week is called " Frosty and Bright". Its a lovely challenge and one I got really excited about. I knew strait away what I was gonna make, A christmas card... The stamp I used, Is one of my favorite ones I have. And my blue PanPastel is my favorite as well, so the 2 just went hand in hand.. Here is what I made:
- Stamp your card blank with your chosen back ground stamp, using versamark.
- Sponge over with "Phthalo Blue" PanPastel.
- Do the same with your chosen image and with the greeting stamp.
- Fix everything with a fixer, I use decoupe glue.
- Once everything is dry, cut out the image and add your mat. I used nestabilitie for this card.
- Add a wide ribbon to the card blank and make a bow.
- Fix your image to the card. I used 2mm foam pads to raise it up.
- Add the bow, and glue the sentiment on top of the bow.
- Lastly stick a few pin in the back of the bow.
Looking forward to see all the entries and Thank you for stopping by my blog and for any comments.
Hugs Marleen xxx