On this fine morning, we are launching the crafty bloggers network challenge no 4.. This one is a bit tricky as its a sketch challenge. You will find the sketch on the link above... Personally I havent much experience with using sketches so I really liked having to get out of my comfort zone. I dont know why I went with using a cirkle instead but it all just came to me. I suppose it will show just how versatile a sketch can be.
- Cover a 6x6 card blank with a piece of paternted paper. I used "5th avenue" paper pack by Melissa Frances. The sheet I used have the cirkle on it. Draw the fake stitches.
- Cut a strip of another sheet. Distress both pieces with "Tattred rose" distress in by Tim Holtz, and add both to the card.
- Stamp the cirkle stamp (sorry have no details) and smudge with the same ink.
- Add the wee message, this one is also from Melissa Frances.
- Add a layered flower, finishing with a brad.
- Stamp the greeting and add using foam pads.
I really like the outcome of this card. I suppose the papers kind of speak for themselfs, as its really a simple card. I hope you all like it, and THANK YOU for any comments.
I hope you will all join us in the challenge..
Hugs, Marleen xxx