Monday 5 December 2011

Button LO

evening blogger friends...

Just want to share an LO i made years ago.. I love looking back at the old LO's I've made. Not just to look at the memories the pictures bring back, but also to see the tecnices I used.

I remember making this LO. I had dicovered buttons.. did you guess??? lol... and had gathered up a good bit in pink and red, so i decided to make a LO with them.
When I started, as usual, I had no idea what I wanted, only that I wanted loads of buttons.. I had seen a LO in a magazine where the designer had used a piece of paper with buttons on as a back ground and then added clear buttons on top, so I suppose that's where the inspiration came from..




Anyway, there is not much more I can tell you about what I used and did, but I CAN tell you about the picture. Its my eldest baby, Emma, on the playground at home in Denmark. She is sitting on a tyre swing, swinging back and by chance I got a picture of her through the tyre. I just love the picture and it shows Emmas personality really good. Always up for fun..

Now I best get to my bed, so I wish you all the best and sweet dreams..

Hugs, Marleen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fab idea Marleen, Such a great LO and I love howyou have used the buttons, very imaginative.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Marleen what a beautiful layout. I love all those buttons and Emma looks like a real cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Marleen, I love buttons so I was bound to love it! :-)I bet it took ages!!! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout hun, the buttons look awesome
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea marleen. I have a friend who is a button phobic- this would freak her out, lol. I love it!
    Choka
    (aka Carole - sqwirrel!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, love the design the buttons are fab.
    Hugs Rachael :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I have also just gotten into buttons having found an amazing shop called Duttons for buttons whist away in York. They had an amazing array, well worth a visit xx

    ReplyDelete