Just a quick post this morning, as in pure exhaustion, i totally forgot to get my blog post ready for today.
But today the new crafty bloggers network challenge goes LIVE.
Pop over on the challenge blog to see all the rules and how to join in...
Here is my project for the challenge:
- cover a white card blank with a piece of blue glitter card stock, leaving a border of the card to show.
- Cut another white piece of card to fit again leaving a boarder of the blue card to show.
- Run the white card through your bigshot (or other machine) with a dot embossing folder. Mine here, is from Papermania.
- Stamp your chosen stamp with versamark and brush over with PanPastel or Chalk, spray with a fixer so colour dont smudge.
- Run your image through the machine using an oval die, mine is a nestability, Do the same with a white piece but using the matching oval scallop die.
- Add a wide piece of ribbon to your card, making a matching bow.
- Stamp out the 2 greetings and add the bow and pin on top.
Hugs, Marleen xxx