Monday 12 December 2011

Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - "Christmas gift"

Hello blogger friends

It's time for the next Crafty bloggers network challenge. This week is called "Christmas Gifts".
I dont really do other craft then cards and scrapbooking so this was a real hard challenge for me. I decided to go with a christmas decoration. The cones are bought, so all you had to do was decorate them.. You just cut a rough cirkle of fabric and cut a line into the middle, then glue on to the cone. Tuc the leftover fabric into the cones..
Use a hole punch to make 2 holes in the side and tie a lenght of string throuh..

I hope to see you all joining in the challenge..








Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for any comments..

Hugs, Marleen xxx

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute =) what i good idea, lovely fabric too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty hun, what a fab idea
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete