It is time for the next PanPastel challenge.
This week is called " Gift Tags" and the winner will get a lovely prize from your creativity store.
At this time of the year, we are all so busy. Making our own christmas cards takes up alot of time. To buy or make presents, preparing for that special day we all look forward too. So taking the time to make our own "to & from" cards, can often be left behind. I, myself made all mine a few years back, but as it was so time consuming, I never did it again. So this challenge was lovely for me. When you take all that time to get the right present, for that loved one, how much more special can it get, with a handmade "to & from" card..
Here is my wee tag:
- Cut a tag, I used an Ellison die for my bigshot, using brown card stock.
- stamp the tag with a bubble wrap stamp using versamark and cover with white PanPastel.
- tear a few strips of music paper and stick on to the the tag.
- gloss the tag with a glossy fixer, I used a decoupage gloss.
- cut out the cogs, I used Tim Holts dies, using the same brown card stock as the tag.
- stamp a clock and greeting on white card stock and distress with brown ink pad and blender tool.
- Add both to the tag.
- last, take a gold pen and draw a line at the edge of the tag...
Now, on another note, this is my last post for PanPastel. It has been an honour to be part of such a great team. It has been my first ever DT post and I have learnt so much. But as much as I love the PanPastels, I think I have taken my creativity as far as I can. It is time for someone else to get the pleasure to be part of this fab team. Have a look here if you would like to be part of the team...
Thank you for stoping by my blog, And THANK YOU for any comments.
Hugs, Marleen xxx