Im a bit late with my post for today as I have just been flat out the last few days with my little baby girl, being in bad form. It have meant that the time I normally get to do my crafting and blogging had to be put to the side as she just could'nt sleep..
Anyway, todays post is a LO I have made for the Creativity Heals site. The challenge for the DT was "stamps". It's a theme I have used many times before so I didnt find it daunting to do.
Once I found the picture I wanted to use, I started to flick through my stamps. Strait away I settled on this little fellow from Docrafts. The rest of the LO just kind of flowed. I decided to have a go at some hand writing though. Its not something I do alot, but as I was going for the messy look anyway, I figured, my handwriting might just fit in nicely lol..
- Take a white blank sheet of 12x12 cardstock and spray with a spraypaint of some sort. (dont know what the one I've used is called) Leave to dry.
- Cut a square of patterned paper and crumble up, straiten out and distress with a sanding tool.
- Add picture on top and add the felt swirls.
- Stamp your choosen stamp, colour in and cut out. Add to the page.
- Add the title and write your story on either side of the picture.
- Last, add the gems and stamp the little foot print..
- White card blank
- Patterend paper
- felt swirls, from Pandurohobby.co.uk
- Stamp and title letter from Docrafts
Hope you all like my LO for today. THANK YOU for stopping by my blog, and for any comments.
Hugs, Marleen xxx