First, Im sorry being a bit late with my post today. I had a lazy evening last night, and clean put my post out of mind..
But here it is :-)
Today's post is Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge Blog. Our new challenge goes LIVE TODAY..
Click on the link to see the few rules there is to join in.
Todays theme is "Distressing". My FAVORITE.. I just love all thing distressed, and I dont think I ever make any project anymore, that is not distressed one way or another. One of the most important tools for crafting, is my cheap nailfiles i get in Penny's (UK, Primark). I just cant craft without them..
Anyway here is my DT card for this weeks challenge:
- Stamp your chosen image and colour. (I used LOTV stamp and promarkers)
- Cover your card blank with a piece of coloured paper. Sand the edges.
- Cover with a piece of patterned paper, but leave an egde of the green paper showing under. Sand the paper before sticking to the card.
- Cut a small strip of a matching paper, also sand the edges before sticking to the card. (all papers I've used are from S.e.i, from a pack called "Dill Blossom")
- Distress your image using distress ink and blening tool (I used TimHoltz "antique linen) and add at an angle to your card.
- Add a strip of double sided stape under your image and add a strip of mathcing ribbon. Crunch up the ribbon so you get wee loops. (I used a strip of ribbon from "stamping-up")
- Make a wee bow in a contrasting colour and add to the one end of the looped ribbon. Stick a wee pin under the bow.
- Stamp your wee sentiment onto your base paper, and add to the card.
- Last add a bit of sparkle to your card using glitterglue.
I hope you all like my card, and THANK YOU so much for stopping by my blog.
I look forward to see all the entries for this week. Good luck everyone.