Morning blogger friends.
I would like to share my new make with you this morning. I asked Janice, the designer of the digi's to just surprise me, in which digi to use for this card, and she didnt dissapoint. this little lady is just soo cute. But I was in 2 mind on what to make with her.
I ended up colouring her in before chosing my papers to go with her, a total no-no for me. I decided I wanted something really fresh and spring like, as January is such a drab month. I cant wait till spring set in, but in the meantime a few colourful card will have to do..
- Chose your image, print, and leave to dry for atleast a couple of hours. (to prevent the ink smudging)
- Once dry colour in. (I used Promarkers) and distress the with distress ink
- Cover your card blank with your chosen paper, leving an edge of the card blank showing. Sand the egdes with a nailfile of sanding block before sticking down.
- Cut a strip of contrasting paper. (all my papers are from DCWV - "the mini stack 3") and add near the top of the card.
- Add the image so it sticks above the card.
- Add the flowers and the small hearts, and tuc the leaves and pins under.
This card is quite top heavy, hence why I added the big flower instead of smaller ones. It evens out the balance. I have also left the card without a greeting, but to be added later if needed.
Thats it, Hope you all like my card. Thank you for stopping by, and an even BIGGER thank you for leaving me some love.. I love love :-)
Hugs, Marleen xxx