This mornings post is to tell you all, that the new Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge goes LIVE today...
The theme for this week is "Oriental"
And WOW what a challenge that one was for me.. I had NO idea of what to do, and I ended up looking through folders and boxes of stach to find an idea..
In the end, I found the outline stickers I used and the rest of the idea flowed from there. I think the card turned out ok, but its far from one of my favorites.
Anyway here it is, and would love to hear your opinion on this one.
- Cut a piece of white card stock, just a bit smaller then your card blank. (leave the card blank to one side, you wont need it till the very end.)
- Run the card through a sewing machine, on a strait stich. I used a white thread, but a coloured would look lovely as well..
- Take the piece of card, and stamp with a swirly stamp, using a coloured ink. (You could also use a versamark ink and Embossing powder to match your chosen colour)
- Add glossy accent over the swirls. (wont be needed if you use embossing powder)
- Layer your chosen outline stickers onto white card and cut out. Add to the card using foam pads for added dimension.
- Take your inkpad and lightly stroke the sides of the piece of card.
- Last add the card to the base card and add a few gems or half pearl.
Thank you very much stopping by my blog, and an even BIGGER THANK YOU if you left mesome love.. I love love :-)
Looking forward to see all the entries this week.
HUGE hugs, Marleen xxx