Its a VERY exciting morning today, because the Ditzy-craftymess Challenge blog goes LIVE!!!!
Please come over and join our VERY first challenge. The theme is: "Anytihing goes"...
If you are not already a member of the Ditzy group on Facebook, Please pop over and join the fun...
Anyway here is my DT project for the this weeks challenge.
- Cover a card blank in silver mirri card, and sand the edges. (I use a cheap spongy nailfile)
- Cut a piece of patterened paper to cover as well, only leaving an egde of the mirri card showing. (The paper I used is from "Craft4you")
- Stamp your chosen image and colour in. (I used LOTV stamp coloured with Promarkers)
- Mat your image onto mirri card as well.
- Add a length of ribbon across your card, and add your image on top.
- Add the diamond shaped chipboard pieces, also sanding the edges first.
- Add the greeting and the wee gem and finish of with adding glitterglue on the image where suited.
Thats it, a cute little card..
I hope you all like it, and THANK YOU for any comments. Have a good day and HUGE HUGS to all.