Evening blogger friends
Just a quick post this eve to show you a card I;ve made for the ScrappyEMT blog.
Here is my card for this week...
This is a side stepper card using a normal C6 card blank.
- All I did was take a C6 card and bend the front half way back.
- Print or stamp your image and leave to dry.
- Cover your inside and the back fold with blue card, leaving an egde of your card blank visible.
- Do the same with your chosen patterned paper (I used "Me to You, spring Chic" paper pack), sanding the edges before attaching.
- Colour your image and ink the edges. (I used promarkers for colouring and a VersaColor inkpad for the edges)
- Mat your image onto white card stock and add to the back fold of your card. (Remember only to add doubleside to the one side of the image)
- Add a strip of STRONG double side tape under your image, but lay it up to the edge of the image. Make sure no tape stick out under the image as it will stick to the base card and your card wont open.
- Add a piece of lace onto the strip of doubleside. Add another strip of STRONG double sided on top of the lace.
- Take a strip of ribbon and add in waves to the double sided.
- Stick a pin into each end of the waves.
- Finish off with a few half pearls an a greeting on the inside.
Hope you like my wee card. Thank you for stepping by my blog, and an even bigger THANK YOU for any comments.
Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx