Monday 12 March 2012

I've been awarded an award :-)



Look, Look Look what I have been awarded my my good friend and fellow crafter:

Celia

Thank you SOOOO much hun xxx

Here are the terms and conditions of this award:

  1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
  2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
  3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post. 
  4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements. 
  5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice. 
  6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs. 
  7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing
 
The People who have helped me along the way are many but here is the ones i pick:
 
 
For always leaving me wonderful comments.
 
For being my mentor and good friend.
 
For being SUCH a talented crafter, a pillar of support and a fantastic friend.
 
For always leaving me support and wonderful comments.
 
For simply being one of the most talented crafters I've ever "meet" so far.



I wish I could pass this award to many more talented friends, but I would love if you have the time to stop by these few I've selected here.

Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww you deserve love for all your help and comments xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that comment Celia, well done Marleen...you do surely deserve it hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congragulations, Marleen. I am very touched that you thought of me. If I tell you that I am in the middle of posting my choices for this very award because I also received it from Janet earlier this evening what would you think? Want to know more? I am in the middle of adding you!! Is it going to seem strange if I give it TO and receive it FROM you?? I was going to put in a word for the baby maybe two people in household can get!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marleen could you visit my blog as there is some news for you? Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Marleen thank you so much for this award and your lovely comments about me they made me blush! I will post this on my blog tomorrow.

    Lots of Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow. My first every award. Thank you so much Marleen I am thrilled to bits. Yahooooooooo

    ReplyDelete