Tuesday 13 March 2012

Scrappers Delights DT card...

Hello my dear blogger friends.


Today I want to share another design I've made for Scrappers delights.

I already had my post done and ready for today, but when Janice, the designer, showed us, the DT, these St. Patricks day's digi's, I just HAD to play.

I only got this digi 24 hours ago, but as soon as the kids was asleep last night, I was strait to the craft room to play.

If you wanna play with her too, you can find her here..
 The sentiment comes comes with the digi.


I really love St. Patrick's day. I come from Denmark, But live in Ireland with my Irish husband and our 3 kids. And as you can imagine, Ireland is in HIGH spirit on St. Paddy's day, as we call it. We have parades all over the country, and its just one big day full of "craic" ~ Irish for fun. This year will be really special for our family, as my brother-in law and Mother-in-law both celebrate "big" birthdays as well, so the whole family will come from near and far (and hubby has a REAL big family) to party.

I hope that no matter where in the world you may be, that you will help us celebrate this very special day.

The papers I used is from my stach, so I cant tell you where they are from. The dew drops are from Papermania and the little shamrock is really a button that I cut the loop on the back off, and mounted with Pinflair.

Hope you all like my card, and THANK YOU for stopping by my blog.
HUGE hugs, Marleen xxx

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Marleen,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card, Marleen, we have some big birthdays in our family this year too, my Step dad was 80 last week, and I will be 50 at the end off the year, oops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. marleen a beautiful card for St patricks day the image and the shamrocks are fabxxxxxxxx I adore shamrocks and green is my fav colour xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Marleen ! the image is great and the colours superb ..... and as a 'Murphy' I shall be celebrating :o)
    Suzee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous hun, love the image and the colours, fab layout too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Marleen
    Your card is really lovely. I am in the position of being able to offer one more Versatile Crafter Award and I have nominated you. I do hope you will accept.
    With Best Wishes
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Marleen! Love the image and a great use of the shamrock button.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this, the image and colours are FAB. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete