Thursday 3 January 2013

CG Scrapbook Challenge, "Anything goes"

Hello everyone..

Today I want to share my DT Layout for the 

The theme for this month challenge is
"Anything goes"

You must still do a Scrapbook Project of some sort and your LO must have a photograph on it, but other then that, Have fun :-)

Our sponcer for this month is Tsunami Rose.

Here is what I made for this month:






I had loads of fun with this LO. For the background, I played with some stamps I've had lying but never had time to play with. As I said earlier, our sponcer for this month, is Tsunami Rose and the papers I've used are all from the Christmas Gift Journal.. I printed the kit, and layered up the elements. Added the wee playing cards and the flowers. finished with a few brads, the dymo words and a few stiches.

I hope you like my LO of my Hubby, my children and myself. Not many pictures excist of the 5 of us together, little alone one where the majority of us looks decent. The picture is taken at a visit to Hubbys sister. She loves taking pictures, and I'll tell you all a little secret.. Many of the pictures that I scrap has indeed been taken by Hubbys sister :-)
There is no great story to be told about this picture, mearly just one of "those" moments.

And thats it. Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


11 comments:

  1. Oh, fab layout Marleen! Love the colours and the embellies and such a great picture!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marleen this is a gorgeous LO hun love the colors and great photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. MARLEEN. Lovely photo of you and your family. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. MARLEEN. Lovely photo of you and your family. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful L/O to match the fabulous family photo - love it!
    #xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO - I have the same problem with the 5 of us too!! So, well done for the fab photo, they are precious indeed. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous layout, gorgeous papers and photograph

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful , Great colour tones and fantastic layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout. The colour tones you've chosen work so well with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marleen this layout is just so perfect for the photo, it really makes it "pop" there may not be a story behind the photo as such, but what it says to me is "a beautiful happy family" I love the addition of the flowers too, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete