Friday 4 January 2013

Stamping Dragon Challenge "Anything goes"

Hello everyone..

Its friiiiiiidayyyy :-) The first friday of the year.. 
And that means its time for the first challenge of the year over on 

We are going for an easy one to start with, so the theme for this challenge is:
"Anything goes"

We have a wee change to the challenge this year. The challenge will now be forthnightly. The DT will still be posting every week with some inspiration on their blogs, but it will give you all more time to join in.

Here is what I've made for this challenge:

I know, I know... Christmas is over... So why a Christmas card, I hear you all say...
Because I dont want to end up having to send shop bought cards for christmas, one more time.. 
So Im starting early this year. Im planning on making atleast 1 christmas card per week, meaning by the time christmas comes around again, I will already have a good stack ready to go..

Well that is it for this time. But if you have a spare moment, why not come and join our new Facebook group.
Its a group for anyone who is a fan of Stamping Dragon Design.
A place to share you Stamping Dragon creations, to hear about all the new releases and join in the fun. And there are already a, exclusive freebie waiting for you :-)

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.
 


7 comments:

  1. Aw! That's adorable, that little face peeking out the window, love the odours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is so cute . What a sweet little image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Marleen, love that image, and I have left my xmas things out to carry on with xmas cards all year, LOL...I am in a FB page "Sundays with Santa" you should join us...xxxx

    ReplyDelete