Friday 22 November 2013

Stamping Dragon Challenge "Autumn Colours"

Morning everyone.. 
A wee post today to let you all know that the new challenge has gone live over on
The theme for this challenge is:
"Autumn Colours"
Here is what I have made for this challenge:
 For this card, I simply printed my image and coloured.
I matted and layered it with gold mirri card and added faux stiches.

I added clear embossing powder to my leaves:
I simply took and embossing pen and "coloured in " my image. I did one leaf at the time so it wouldnt dry out before I was done. Then simply added my clear embossing powder and melted with a heatgun. 


Faux stiches:
Use a pokey tool to make little holes in your card. Use a sponge mat or an old mouse mat under your card stock so you dont damage your tool.
Simply use a thin pen/marker and draw "dot to dot".

Both my image as well as my papers are from the Stamping Dragon Store.
And that is it from me today.
Dont forget that Stamping Dragon Design now have a Facebook group where there is tons of fun going on each day.
I hope you like what I have made and thank you for any comments left behind.
Marleen xx

1 comment: