Saturday 23 November 2013

Funky Hand - New release..

Morning everyone..
A wee post today from me for my new DT

This post is to share with you the brand new digital stamps called "Monsters" and digital papers called "Hairy & Scary".
You can find both, in the STORE...
Here is what I have made:

 The little monsters has been coloured in with Promarkers and chalk used for the background.

 The sentiment I just made on my pc, then just printed and die cut.
The stiches on my card are all fake. I made them using a pokey tool and then just taking a thinliner and draw from whole to whole, just like dot to dot.

A little trick.. When making male cards, finish them with stars instead of flowers. I've invested in a set of star shaped dies but punches will work just as well.
If you wish to see more from the Funky Hand DT, do pop by the Funky Hand BLOG
 And that is it from me for today. I hope you like what I've made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely dearie.Fab colouring and love the faux stitching.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete