Sunday 24 November 2013

Stamping Dragon Design Inspiration

Morning everyone..

Im here this morning with a wee bit of inspiration for 

For today I've made a wee christmas card.
The funny thing is.. I havent used the usual christmas papers or even a christmas image..
Anyway, let me show you..
The papers Ive used are called "Gentle Waves" and the image is called "Woodland Path"
Click on the name to be taken directly to the papers/image or click HERE to go to the STORE..

All I did for this card was mat & layer the papers and the image. The strips across are washi tape.
I then cut the little banners (using a die) and added the letters and the little snow flake. (both from my stach) And that was it.

I made this card quite a while ago, when the summer papers was on the table but as I like to be ahead of myself I challenged myself to make a christmas card.

Anyway I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any any comments left behind.

2 comments: