Friday 14 February 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge "Ribbon & Bling"

Hello everyone 
and thank you for stopping by..

New post today to share my DT make for this weeks challenge over on 

Theme for this week is:
"Ribbon & Bling"

Here is what I have made:
 For this card, all I used was brown and white card stock and a doublesided adhesive sheet.
Glitter, ribbon, string, charm, gems and a sentiment.

THE IMAGE I USED IS: "Barn Owl"

 To make this topper, I printed the owl out as a normal digi stamp, but twice.
I then cut one to the size I wanted for the card and coloured in. I coloured the owl with Promarkers and used chalk for the blue background behind him.

I then coloured in my second owl and cut him out.

I covered my background digi (the one with the blue background) with the adhesive sheet and covered in glitter.

Using Pinflair glue gel, I added my cut-out owl on top of the glittered one and left to dry.

 This bow is one I had in my stach. Its from a pack of premade ones from Docrafts. To make sure it would stay on the glitter I once again used Pinflair glue gel to attach it with.

The string bow is really not a bow, just the string looped and attached with a gel glue dot. 
The charm hides the fact its not a real bow ;-)

Sentiment is also from Docraft.

And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

7 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Marleen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful with all that glitter hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Marleen, love the owl.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl and the glittered background - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Marleen and you have coloured the Owl perfectly.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete