Monday 17 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Design... SNEAKY PEAK...

Hi Everyone

A very exciting post today.. A sneaky peak of the brand new kit coming to the
Stamping Dragon Design Store.


Its called "Home Tweet Home" and its very very special to me this kit..
WHY??? Because it made "from" my CURTAINS...

In a conversation one day, I happened to mention to Janette, The SDD Designer, that I wish I could cut a piece of my curtain and craft with them..

Well I didnt of course, but I DID take a picture and showed her. And Voila.. A few days later, this brand new kit landed in my mail.. How FAB.. I can now craft "with" my curtains.

My post today is simply to give you a sneaky peak of some of the elements in the kit.
Here is what I have made for my first sneaky peak:




The first think I made from the kit was this Lily Flower.. They are one of my favorite flowers but also happen to be my eldest daughters middle name, names after my fathers father. So once I had my flower made, I jsut knew I needed a special project to show it off..

Hence the scrappage of my beautiful girl, Emma Lily.



To make this flower I simply printed the flower in 3 different sizes and cut them out.
I was so lucky to get a melt pot for christmas so I melted some clear powder in the pot and simply dipped my flower in it. It dries nearly instantly and is by no means perfect, but I DO so love the effect this gave. Once dry and cooled, I simply added the 3 layers with pinflair and voila.

 And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you fro stopping by & for any comments left behind.


Stamping Dragon Designs Links

5 comments:

  1. fab layout and beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout ,love the flower ,and your little girl is lovely ,wish i had melt pot but family will not buy me craft things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great L/O, super design and I love your lily!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marleen fab work hun - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete