Friday 28 February 2014

Funky Hand - Forgotten Funky

Morning Blogger friends..

A post today for
Funky Hand Design

Once a month our DT leader chose a "Forgotten Funky" for the DT to play with. This month she has chosen the paper pack and embelishments, called "Minty Madness".

A beautiful kit in minty greens and black. I really like this kit and it comes with a sheet of embelishments and sentiments as well as a sheet with the alphabet on. I just love that..

Here is what I have made for this months "Forgotten Funky"




I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Marleen.Love the layers of stars.Hope your arm is improving.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and simplicity of this :) fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete