Saturday 22 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Design.. LAUNCH DAY :-)

YEAAAAHHHHH

Its FINALLY LAUNCH DAY for the brand new kit over on

Press HERE to take you strait to the STORE to get your copy.

Ohh I am so excited to finally help launch this amazing kit..
I have just loved playing with it, and loved sharing a few sneaky peaks.

But now its finally here for you all to have a play too..

So here is a bit more inspiration to lure you to the store to get your hands on this beautiful kit.


(The little shoe template is NOT part of the kit, mearly a freebie template I picked up on the www)


 (The bird cage has been cut with an X-cut die, from Docrafts) 

 And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.
Stamping Dragon Designs Links


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Marleen, I hope you arm is getting better.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete