Friday 21 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Challenge " In the Kitchen"

Hi everyone..
Todays post is for the new challenge over on 
The theme for this challenge is:
"In the kitchen"
Here is my DT make for this challenge:
 
 For this card I used the papers from the "Mustard Seed" paper pack.
 
 
 I used 2 images for this card:

 I have to give credit where credit is due. 
The idea of making the top of my card, as a curtain, came from my fellow DT member Sue.
Our cards are very different, I've not stolen her design, but I loved her idea, and it finised my card perfect. So thank you Sue for the inspiration.

That is all for today. Hope you like my wee card.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.
 
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous love the colour. fab image. love the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete