Thursday 20 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Design - Sneaky Peak 2..

Hi everyone..
Another sneaky peak of the brand new kit coming to the
Stamping Dragon Design Store.


Its called "Home Tweet Home" and its very very special to me, this kit..
WHY??? Because it made "from" my CURTAINS...

In a conversation one day, I happened to mention to Janette, The SDD Designer, that I wish I could cut a piece of my curtain and craft with them..

Well I didnt of course but I DID take a picture and showed her. And Voila.. A few days later, this brand new kit landed in my mail.. How FAB.. I can now craft "with"  my curtains.

My post today is to give you another sneaky peak of some of the elements in the kit.
Here is what I have made for my second sneaky peak:







Everything you see here is made from the kit. The only thing Ive added is glitter glue and the beads in the center of the flower. The little box, is a freebie template I found on the www and NOT part of the kit.



 And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you fro stopping by & for any comments left behind.


Stamping Dragon Design Links

No comments:

Post a Comment