Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Morning my dear blogger friends.
 
Its once again wednesday and my turn to share some inspiration for
Bee Crafty.

This week I have used 2 stamps. The "Maidenhair" from the BEAUtanical series and the "Wishes/special" from the WORDage minies series.

I had loads of fun making these 2 cards. I really just sat down and played.

On both cards I have used Distress inks and masks
And as well as that I used glitter glue on the "sun" one and white embossing powder on the one with the big bow.

They are both really easy cards to make and dont take too much effort to make, but i really love them both.



And that is it from me for this week. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

5 comments:

  1. Both are lovely creations. I love that big bow on the second, as well as the fab colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these, fabulous colours and designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards - stunning colours - love them both!
    xx

    ReplyDelete