Friday 23 May 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge - On the darker side..

Morning my dear blogger friends..

Time for this weeks challenge over on
Delicious Doodles..

The theme for this challenge is 
On the Darker side.

All Delicious Doodles fans knows that Teri, our designer, has a darker side too. Some of her images will give your nightmares lol.  When I joined the team, I thought NO WAY!! Ill never "join" the dark side, but as I saw my teamies creations, I slowly decided to have a go.. I've now done a few projects with the darker images and I have to say.. I LOVE it...  If you are a fan of Teri's darker images, why not join our FB group just for Delicious Darkness and you can pop by the Delicious Darkness store if you fancy joining in with the creating..

Here is what I have made for this weeks challenge:
For this card I have used:
Cranium Caresses & Scull & bone paper

 And that is all from me for this post.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment