Friday 9 May 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge "Blue & Browns"

 Morning everyone.. 

God another week gone already.. But that does mean its time for the new challenge over on
Delicious Doodles.


The theme for this week is:
Blues and Browns.

 Here is what I have made:

Ive used the image called Tiger's Eye

I started this project really just for fun. It was just me wanting to colour and thinking this would be an easy image to colour I set about the task..

Well how wrong was I.. I think this is one of the hardest images Ive ever coloured..
Teri aka Delicious Doodles, draws all her images with lots of shadows. something I really love as it gives an extra deept to ones colouring.. But for this image I found it made it harder.
Simply because, well I guess colouring any animal might be diffecult, but making the colours really blend yet looking sharp was really hard..

And that is it from me today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.







12 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic image and amazing colouring in, it looks so professional xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Marleen this is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is amazing Marleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fabulous - that eye is so real - great work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning and your colouring is so good x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marleen, A stunning image, love your colouring too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image looks stunning with you. Fantastic colouring. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love the way you coloured this image, Marleen, stunning hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely piece Marleen love the way you colored this beautiful image.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete