Saturday 10 May 2014

Funky Hand Inspiration - New release

Morning everyone..

A little post today to share a brand new release from
Funky Hand

This new release is called Fading Beauty and you can find it in the STORE..

Here is what I have made:





I stated by making a scrappage.. These papers are just so pretty so I only used the papers and my dies to play. The only thing I added was the butterflies, gems and Brads.

 I then went on to make a little card and a gift box. I printed both templates on one side of a piece of white card, then turned the card over in the printer and printed my chosen paper.
>>>PLEASE NOTE<<< TEMPLATES ARE NOT PART OF THE PAPER PACK
Both are freebies I found on the www.

 My butterfly is printed from the Flutterby series from the store.
I coloured it in and cut it out. Then covered it with versamark and clear embossing powder.


 My little card is also a template that I just printed as I wrote above. then just covered the inside with more printed card stock from the Fading Beauty series. The flower in top of the card is made using Tonic Studio build a flower punches.

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning creations dearie.Showing these papers off beautifully.Love them all.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete