Sunday 11 May 2014

Tsunami Rose Design Inspiration

Hello my dear blogger friends.

A bit of inspiration today for

For this months inspiration pieces, I have used a selection of printable designs and you can find them all in the
Tsunami Rose Design store.

Here is what i have made for this week:


 For this project I only used 2 sheets of paper. The green sheet I layered up and the pink I sent back through the printer to get the teacup template printed on the back. Once printed I simply cut it out and decorated it. (please note the tea cup template is not a Tsunami Rose design but a freebie from the www)
I finished my card with the twine, lace and flowers

And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

  

Tsunami Rose Design Links

  • "Like" Us on Facebook


  • Join our Facebook group for daily inspiration!
  • Follow us on Pinterest! 
  • Follow us On Instagram!
  • Zibbet Shop
  • Etsy Shop- Instant downloads!


  • 1 comment: