Wednesday 4 June 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Morning ya all..

Wednesday again..You know what that means :-)
Wednesday = inspiration post from me for 

This week I have once again used The Tinman.. Yep think Wizard of Oz..
Bee Crafty has an intire series just with Wizard of Oz. Do check it out HERE ..
Here is what I have made with him for this week:

 On both cards I have stamped Mr Tinman with StazOn onto water colour paper and coloured with Distress markers. Both cards are also just a bit of matting and layering.
 Once matted and layered, on this card I then smothered it in distress ink.
After that, I started to turn up the corners to reveal the white card underneath.
On this card also, I smothered it with distress ink. Only I put a mask over the whole card to make the outline of the cogs.

And that is all from me for today,
 Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.




3 comments: