Friday 30 May 2014

Funky Hand - Forgotten Funky, Summer wedding.

Morning blogger friends..

A post today from me for 

Each month we, the DT, play with one of the "old" download from the store to "bring it back to life".
I love this monthly feature as being the "newbie" on the team, it give me a chance to play with someone the downloads that came before me.
Our talented boss & designer, Anice, works very hard to bring new fresh and funky designs to the store, but sometimes its really nice to just "use what you have" (before playing with the new stuff lol)..

This month we, the DT, have played with the download called 

Here is what I have made:





 Want to see what the rest of the DT have been up too?? Visit the 

And that is all from me today.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creations.love them.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marleen, love the colour, ribbon and cameo.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Marleen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are really gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete