Sunday 8 June 2014

Tsunami Rose Inspiration..

Morning blogger friends..

Today I want to share a bit of inspiration for

Those of you that might have popped by my blog before will know Im mainly a cardmaker with a passion for scrapbooking, but lately I have tried my hand at altering a bit more..
I tried altering a good few times now, but never really felt I had what was needed to make stunning projects..

Well today I have an altered project to show you.
I been playing with an old ribbon spoole.

Before..

After...

 Paper is from Tsunami Rose Design 12x12 selection. You can find the selection HERE..

Birthday Greeting also from Tsunami Rose Design. You can find all the sentiments HERE...

As I said, this project started out as a ribbon spoole. I bought it full of yummy lace, but as I hang up all my ribbons, I had the spoole spare.
I decided to make it in to a little photo holder.
I simply covered in in my paper and added the rings.. The rings are really old key rings I took apart and added to my spoole with a huge blob of silicone glue. While the glue was still wet, I added a ton of flower to hide the glue blob, but also add extra strength.
Finished the whole thing with a few more embelishment, and added the greeting.

And that is all from me today.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment