Friday 6 June 2014

Craft for the Craic Challenge

Morning everyone

Its time for the new challenge over on 

The theme for this month is:
Summery & Flowery

Here is what I have made for this challenge:

 




I went for a gift box for this challenge. My sister and her boyfriend came over to visit us in May and I wanted to make my sister a little keepsake. I decided I wanted to make something she could use, so not only would it look pretty in her home but also be usefull. 

This box started as a brown card box and I simply painted it white and covered it with papers. The papers are a magazine freebie and the big flower is also made with the papers. The clock is cut with a die and covered with clear embossing powder.

The little flowers, leafs and the key had been made with clay and moulds, and then just painted white.

And that is it from me for today. 
Thank you for stopping and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: