Friday 29 August 2014

Funky Hand - Forgotten Funky, "Steam Funk"

Hi gals & guys..

A post today to share my card I've made for this months "Forgotten Funky" over on
Funky Hand.

Each month the DT pull out an older design, dust it off and once again have fun with it.
 This month we have used the "Steam Funk" digital kit.

 A simply card of matting and layering of the different papers form the kit.
All edges has been distress with a distress tool and inked with "pumice stone" distress ink.

 I also used my favorite Funky Hand digi "Bot - Fire away"
He is coloured in with distress markers.

My sentiment is from one of the sheets in the "Steam Funk" kit. In the kit there is a sheet of digi stamps/sentiments and I simply cut the "happy birthday" out from one of the sentiments.

And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



8 comments:

  1. Loving your card dearie.fab layers and distressing.mr bot is looking great too.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun awesome make hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and loving your card hun!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. What a great image. Fab card Marleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card - love that image!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete