Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Morning Blogger friends..

I have a bit of inspiration today for 

I got new stamps to play with the other day and simply just had to play strait away.
Today I have made a scrappage with the 

Here is what I have made:

 An LO of my youngest daughter Abbie. She loves dressing up, a right little princess.. A right little Fashionette lol

 Ive used the "Beryl" stamp, coloured with distress markers.

 My papers was some I found in my HUGE stack of 12x12 papers. I cut most of my embellishments from one of the sheets.

 When scrapbooking, dont be afraid of adding some of your embellishments over your photo. It adds interest as well hiding "noise" on your photo.

 Abbie :-)

And that is all from me for today. If you want to see the full range of Stamps from Bee Crafty, do pop over in the STORE.. Loads of fantastic ones there xx

Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



1 comment:

  1. Great layout and the added stamped image is fabulous x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete