Friday 5 September 2014

Dragons Lair Design Challenge "Anything but a card"

Good morning everyone..

Its time for the new challenge over on
The Dragons Lair challenge blog.
aka Stamping with the dragon..

Yep we are having a name change.. Well, really we are going back to our original name. Why?? well because we are so much more then just digital stamps. Our designer, Janette Padley, originally started out creating digital vintage papers. As her company grew, she started drawing our dragon family and decided to go with the stamping dragon name.. But now that our dragon family is well established, we decided to bring some of the focus back on the vintage papers and with that our original name of
The Dragons Lair.

The theme for this months challenge is:
"Anything but a card".

For my project this month, I have used the "Home tweet Home" collection.
You can find it in the STORE...

Here is what I have made for this months challenge:




This started out as a jar of jam that my husbamd and kids soon devouvered.
I have made a few of these jars over the last year and I have to say I really like making them.

I simply printed and cut out all the elements from the kit before adding them to the jar with double sided tape.
The flowr on the top is also from the kit. I simply just printed the flower sheet in several sizes before shaping and layering up with glue gel.

The only thing I added to the kit, was the lace and the glitter glue.

And that is all for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
 

Stamping Dragon Designs Links





3 comments: