Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration - Beryl

Hi guys..

Another week has passed and its once again time for me to share my inspiration for 

Today I've made a little card using the "Beryl" stamp.
You can find her and all the other amazing stamps in the STORE...



A very simple card. Beryl was stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with distress markers.
I used chalk around her to give a bit of debth to the image.
My background is made just using black and white card stock. The white piece has been run through my bigshot in an embossing floder before added to the card.
I finished the card witha few gems.
Ive left the greeting of it until I need the card. I always like to have a couple of cards lying in case of an emergency.

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment