Tuesday 4 November 2014

AMAZING news to share :-)

Evening everyone..

A quick post to share my good news before I pop to bed..

A while back, I saw that Imagination Crafts was having a DT call..
I decided to try my luck and you know what,... I GOT IT :-)
Oh Im SO excited and I cant wait to start.
I cant wait to play with all the goodies from Imagination Crafts.
I will be starting on the 1st of December.


Here is the project I made for my entry.

 Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.








9 comments:

  1. Love your project Marleen. Looking forward to working with you too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with glitter!! Love it!!
    You are seasoned designer, Marleen.. wonderful projects on your blog. Following you on Bloglovin!! It will be great time to work with you at Imagination Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Lovely news! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Imagination Crafts family looking forward to working with you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations Marleen. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Marleen your entry is gorgeous it is no wonder you were chosen. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marleen, Congratulations on your new DT Position. A fabulous project to.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Marleen congrats be great working with you again lol xx fab project btw lol x

    ReplyDelete