Thursday 13 November 2014

Delicious Darkness Challenge - "Bloddy Hell"

Hi guys..

A quick post today to let you all know that the new challenge is LIVE over on

The theme for this month is:
"Bloddy Hell"

This month I have used the following images:
You can find them all in the STORE

Here is what I have made:
 My appologies for only having the 1 photo. I was fully sure that I had taken the photoes that I needed before sending the frame to the recipent.. Needless to say, I hadnt...

Anyway, this frame started out as a very cheap plastic gold frame. 
I covered the frame in 1 coat of black acrylic paint. Once that ws dry, I went over the frame again with black paint, but this time only in the corners and where I wanted to add a bit more darkness.

The picture itself was very easy to make.
I cut a piece of black card stock to fit inside the frame and added some gold leaf.
I then printed, coloured and cut out my images before layering them up, on to my black cardstock.

I pic the picture in the frame and voila... all done.

Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind

 

1 comment: