Wednesday 3 December 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Morning blogger friends..

A post from me today for
Bee Crafty

For today Ive gone back to my new found craft of decorating candles.
The boss lady, aka Beverly, sent me a couple of christmas stamps to play with, and I knew strait away that I wanted to make candles.

Todau I've used the stamps called:
You can find them in the SHOP with all the other amazing stamps
Here is what Ive made:





If you want to see HOW to make these candles, pop over to my YOUTUBE channel. Ive made a little tutorial also using a Bee Crafty stamps.

Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.



4 comments:

  1. These look fabulous Marleen, love them. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Marleen, I love them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marleen these candles are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marleen these are amazing. Fab candles x

    ReplyDelete