Friday 5 December 2014

Delicious Doodles challenge.

Hi guys..

Its time for this weeks challenge over on 

The theme for this weeks is
Non-traditional christmas.

This week Ive used the image called "Swirly Snowflake"
You can find this image and all the other amazing images, over in the STORE...




THis project started out by a "mistake". I had my image coloured and put to the side while making another project. I was spraying water over the other project when i missed my project and sprayed over this image. As ive coloured with distress ink, as soon as it gets wet it started to bleed.
I loved the effect on the christmas tree so I sprayed even more water until I got the effect you see on the finished project.
The rest of the card came together very quick. I made up the background to match the image and the sewing machine and the diecut trelish took care of the rest.

And that is all from me for today. Hope to see you all over on the challenge blog.
thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment