Friday 26 December 2014

Forgotten Funkie - Winter Wedding

Morning blogger peeps :-)

It is tiiimmmeeee... Time for our Forgotten Funkie of the month...
I love this spot on my blog each month. Basically its us, the DT, that chose an "old" download from the store to work with. We all work with the same download and I just love seeing how we all create something SOOO different but with the same material..

Andway, to see what my teamies have made, pop over the Funky Hand Blog.
This month we have used the download called "Winter Wedding". You can find it in the STORE with all the other amazing downloads and CD's.

Here is what Ive made:



As the name of the company suggest, its all about being FUNKY.. So my card is not your typical classic wedding card. Its funky lol..
Its once again a very simple design, the way I like it the best.
I made this card but cutting 3 panels of the spotty paper and added them strait to my card blank. I then just 3 smaller panels and added on top using foampads to raise them. My sentiment i made on my pc and just cut out, matting it onto another piece of the spotted paper. Added a bit of tull underneath and a couple of flowers. Voila..

And that is all from me for today.
 Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: