Wednesday 8 July 2015

Bee Crafty Inspiration - Tree Silhuette

Hello everyone..

Its once again wednesday and time for my weekly slot for

This week Ive had a play with the 
Ive also used the "special thoughts" stamp.
You can find both in the STORE with all the other goodies..

 

 

This little card came together really fast.
It was a simple matter of stamping my tree with Embossing ink and cover it with clear embossing powder. Once powder was melted and cooled I simply used a couple of mini misters with distress re-inkers and water in them and sprayed over the tree till I got the desired colour.
I then took a circle die and lay on top of the card and pierced the holes to sew with a pokey tool.
I removed the die and sewed up following the holes I made and voila, job done. Really quick and simple card.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment