Sunday 5 July 2015

Tsunami Rose Design Inspiration

Hi Blogger friends..

Time for my first post this month for 

This month im working with the "Life Abloom" digital journal kit, but as always Im determined to show you that even a kit like this can be used for more then just journals.

Im a card marker and a scrapbooker at heart. I love scrapbooking and since trying my hand at A4 LO's Im loving scrapping even more. So much more that I started my own scrapbooking FaceBook group called Scrapbookers Unite. Fancy a nosy? Come and join me..

However.. For my post today I made a little tag and matching gift envelope. My scrappage I will show you later in the month. ;-)





This was very easy to make. I simply printed the bit of the kit I wanted to play with. The envelope comes in the kit, so it was a matter of cutting it out and folding it up. I made it close so the tap just goes down behind the flower.
The tag is die cut from adhesive fabric and layered with a stencil and texture paste. Once dry I added distress inks and layered up the elements from the kit I wanted.
Its finished with a few flowers and beads.

Voila.. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment