Wednesday 9 December 2015

Bee Crafty Inspiration..

Hello blogger friends

A quick post this evening as I totally missed my slot today for
 Bee Crafty  
I was fully sure my blog was ready and set to go but I messed up somewhere..
Better late then never I guess.. (she says looking very remorsefull lol)

Never the less here is my project for this week using the "Trees and Winter wonderland stamp set" from the Yuletide collection.

This card was made on craft card stock, stamping with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The greeting is done in the same way. I just handdrew the white outline on the sentiment with a glue pen and again heat embossed with white powder.
I finised of with a bit of distress ink around the edges and a piece of lace that i stuck down on the back, before adding the whole lot to a white card blank.

And voila.. Thats all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by.

1 comment: