Wednesday 16 December 2015

Bee Crafty ~ Samples from Hochanda

Hey guys..

Very exciting post today. (for me anyway lol)
Yesterday, my boss, Beverley was on Hochanda TV showing off her new stamps for 

We, the DT, was sent out the stamps as soon as Bev got confirmation of her tv dates but everything went so fast, none of us had much time to get our goodies, make samples and send them back to Bev.
I think the other girls managed to get their stamps a day or 2 before me but as I live in the VERY rural Ireland, post is alwasy slow here. I ended up cathing the postman before he started his round on thursday last, and thank god I did because my samples had to catch the return trip that same day before 3 pm in order to make it. All plans was cancled that day as I crafted to my hearts contend.. Not hard to do when you have yummy new stamps to play with lol..

 I did make up another batch on thursday evening, sent them friday morning but sadly they didnt make it over to Bev in order to make the show, but will show them all here.

Anyway.. the stamps will soon be avaliable in the STORE, but until they are, you can always pop over and nosy on all the other yummy goodies over there.

You ready??  Tons of pics coming up lol...

This is the 2 sets that came to live with me :-)

 As I knew I needed to work fast, I spent wednesday evening prepping a few card and making a few backgrounds. It was quite hard as none of us had seen the stamps till they landed with us. We had no idea what we would be working with..

 
 And so it began lol

 
  
SO exciting to see my cards on TV lol..


 


 
The glue on the wee pearl couldnt have been completly dry when i packed my samles. It was supposed to sit on top of the bow lol






The rest is the samples that didnt make the screen :-)

 
 
 
 

 


And that is all from me for today. I hope you like my projects as much as I loved making them. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

4 comments:

  1. They are all fab Marleen!! My favourite would be the first one (black and white gatefold effect). Out of the unseen ones, I like the square "Simplicity" card, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous Marleen. I saw some of it yesterday and sat going ooo and ahhh at it. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning samples Marleen, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of samples - love them all! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete