Monday 18 April 2016

Dragons Lair Design - April Kit Inspiration 2

Hello again..

A while back, my friend Janette, from Dragons Lair Design, asked me to make a couple of samples for her brand new digital kit released on 1st April. I got strait to work..Its such a yummy kit. The kit is just perfect for those who long for spring and warmth. The colours are just fabulous and there are TONS more elements in the kit that I havent used, so make sure you check it out..
The kit is called Artistic Expresion and you can find it in the store with all the other amazing kits and digital stamps.

Here is my second set of samples.


Both cards are made by simply click and print. 
I simply printed the papers and elements I wanted to use (I copy and paste into a Word document and print from there, I find it the easiest and I'm able to re-size in there.)
After that it was a simple matter of cutting and creating..
On the bottom card I have used a stencil with white embossing powder and my sentiments is a stamp from my stash, stamped with black Archival ink.

And that's it from me for today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.  

And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.

 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment